HUG Your Baby Website
PO Box 3102 Durham, NC USA

CAPPA Nurse Shares Her Experience with HUG Your Baby Online Course

It is always interesting to learn what professionals from different walks of life have to say about their experience taking the HUG Your Baby online course. "11,000 babies" later and still a lot to learn . . .

I am a Neonatal RN of 12 years, and have had clinical experience with over 11,000 newborns. In addition, I have taught newborn nurse clinicals and lectured at a local university in their Bachelor of Science Nursing Program. Needless it say, I have a lot of experience with newborns. I watched the HUG Your Baby video, and learned an amazing amount of new evidence-based information about babies. Even with all my knowledge, I took home new information that has been extremely helpful in my practice as a nurse, and as the owner of a postpartum doula service where we educate new mothers on how to care for their babies. I highly recommend any parent, newborn caregiver, or mother baby educator watch this video, as it shed light, and gave nuggets of helpful information about newborns.  Rachel Ramsey, RN, BSN